Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Downloading specific renditions when downloading a folder

Level 2

Whenever someone tries to download a folder of images in our brand portal no dialogue box pops up and it will only download ALL of the default renditions rather than any of our smart or user defined crops of the images. We have individuals that are needing to download hundreds of files at a specific size, which we have set up both in smart crops and as an image preset. 

We basically need something to the effect of "I want to download this whole folder of images and I only need one predetermined size of each image"

Is there a way to do this and if so, how?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi @willardc 

I dont think there is a an OOTB solution available for downloading the specific preset or crop rendition at the folder level although the same is available at the image level. 

You can try the below custom implementation to start with , also in case of you get the folder path and custom size required as an input you can write a custom workflow that can iterate and collect all the assets under the particular folder and then the logic to get the preset /crop and download the same.

http://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2021/04/aem-cloud-service-dynamic-media-open-download-smart-crops...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi @willardc 

I dont think there is a an OOTB solution available for downloading the specific preset or crop rendition at the folder level although the same is available at the image level. 

You can try the below custom implementation to start with , also in case of you get the folder path and custom size required as an input you can write a custom workflow that can iterate and collect all the assets under the particular folder and then the logic to get the preset /crop and download the same.

http://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2021/04/aem-cloud-service-dynamic-media-open-download-smart-crops...