Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

download aem trial

Level 2

Hey

Please note that i tried to download aem trial , after downloading the jar file sent from adobe team and lunched i got the below screenshot, how i can lunch the trial

version and skip the license key?aem.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Quick question - Have you requested AEM trail version from Adobe Solution Partner Portal(SPP) ??

If you requested from there - then you will get AEM trail version link with the below steps:

To start your AEM instance:

1. Double-click on the .jar file to launch it. A browser page will launch to complete the registration process.

2. Click the checkbox to accept the End User License Agreement

3. Enter your name in the "Customer Name" field

4. Copy and paste the above license key into the "License Key" field

5. Press the Register button

Note: You will receive the non-production licence key along with AEM trail version Link.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Quick question - Have you requested AEM trail version from Adobe Solution Partner Portal(SPP) ??

If you requested from there - then you will get AEM trail version link with the below steps:

To start your AEM instance:

1. Double-click on the .jar file to launch it. A browser page will launch to complete the registration process.

2. Click the checkbox to accept the End User License Agreement

3. Enter your name in the "Customer Name" field

4. Copy and paste the above license key into the "License Key" field

5. Press the Register button

Note: You will receive the non-production licence key along with AEM trail version Link.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar

Level 2

They provided me the trial aem link to download from the chat, and they didn't give me a license key.

Level 10

Hi,

Then you can contact Adobe sales team for this. If your company is partner with Adobe then you can request AEM trail version in SPP portal with your official email. They will provide AEM trail version link with licence key.

Adobe Sales Team: Adobe Marketing Cloud | Sales Enquiries

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.