Expand my Community achievements bar.

does Adobe have a chat client (for AEM + adobe campaign integration)

Level 3

Our org uses adobe campaign.  It is thinking of using AEM for a new project. We could just implement zendesk or similar in the AEM site, but then there is no chat history in the adobe campaign side.

This page:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/livefyre/implementation/app-integrations/c-app-integratios-c...

Claims to integrate chat into AEM, but we cant see what the chat solution is or how it works. It seems to be embedding "livefyre". Googling this, its not a chat system at all, its a content delivery system, its yet another CMS and presumably not part of, or integrated with, adobe campaign?.

JUST TO BE CLEAR, I am not asking about integrating any 3rd party chat clients, this is relatively easy. I am asking if Adobe has a chat client which is integrated with adobe campaign backend so that the chat history and correspondence history are in the same system?  If not its a bit of a hole in the Adobe Campaign product?

2 Replies

Level 2
Thanks for this, but it was not my question. Its easy to integrate any chat on the front end, but this wont be integrated with adobe campaing on the back end. I.e. the customers chat wont be integrated with correspondence sent and recived via campaign. I am asking if Adobe have an integrated chat solution PLEASE unmark this as solved.