Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

does a single screens player support multiple displays ?

Level 4

We already have as setup in the office to connect 3 different topics on 3 different TV's from a single PC, we are trying to understand if we install screens player in the PC, can we manage 3 different topics/different content on 3 different TV's using the same screens place.

4 Replies

Employee

I think you can do that. The Screens Player will do its work on the PC, and it won't impact the other devices. I haven't tested this scenario though.

Level 4
I want to know if screens can display 3 different channels in 3 different displays

Employee

@ramgopalm545617

Yes, you can display 3 different channels on 3 different displays. You will have to configure them, based on the schedule on or type of your channels, and set them up for each of the displays. The following doc may be helpful: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-screens/user-guide/overview/kickstart-for-...

Level 4

@sunjot16

thanks for the quick response.

In our case the constraint is that we have only one screens player, but multiple TV's and only one single screens player.

I hope you understand our scenario.