Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Display the view the section published link option in page properties to particular template pages only

Level 1
Hi Team,

Good Morning ,

i have requirement in my project  , Displaying the view the section as published link in the page propeties section when particular template pages only . 

actually we have 6 templates in that we have  to display view the section published option in only 3 templates related page only , 

Please suggest on this.

Templates : entertainment page tempalate , landingpage template ,videos ,photos,cast&crew,

blankpage template .
we have to display the view as section published only for  these 3 templates , videos ,photos,cast&crew

Thanks

@arunpatidar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I am not sure about what view the section publish functioanlity. But you can update the page dialog to add addition field/link for above.

To show and hide this in the template, you can add a class a property to the page dialog field

granite:hide="${!cqDesign.enableSectionPublishFeatures}

Create design dialog to the page and create a checkbox to set and unset enableSectionPublishFeatures property from page policy of the template.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I am not sure about what view the section publish functioanlity. But you can update the page dialog to add addition field/link for above.

To show and hide this in the template, you can add a class a property to the page dialog field

granite:hide="${!cqDesign.enableSectionPublishFeatures}

Create design dialog to the page and create a checkbox to set and unset enableSectionPublishFeatures property from page policy of the template.

Arun Patidar