Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Display the view the section published link option in page properties to particular template pages only

Level 1
Hi Team,

Good Morning ,

i have requirement in my project  , Displaying the view the section as published link in the page propeties section when particular template pages only . 

actually we have 6 templates in that we have  to display view the section published option in only 3 templates related page only , 

Please suggest on this.

Templates : entertainment page tempalate , landingpage template ,videos ,photos,cast&crew,

blankpage template .
we have to display the view as section published only for  these 3 templates , videos ,photos,cast&crew

Thanks

@arunpatidar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I am not sure about what view the section publish functioanlity. But you can update the page dialog to add addition field/link for above.

To show and hide this in the template, you can add a class a property to the page dialog field

granite:hide="${!cqDesign.enableSectionPublishFeatures}

Create design dialog to the page and create a checkbox to set and unset enableSectionPublishFeatures property from page policy of the template.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I am not sure about what view the section publish functioanlity. But you can update the page dialog to add addition field/link for above.

To show and hide this in the template, you can add a class a property to the page dialog field

granite:hide="${!cqDesign.enableSectionPublishFeatures}

Create design dialog to the page and create a checkbox to set and unset enableSectionPublishFeatures property from page policy of the template.

Arun Patidar