Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dispatcher throwing directive errors.

Former Community Member

Hi,

We recently moved to a new server ( during 6.0 to 6.2 migration) and everything is working correctly on author and publish instance. When we access the cached pages on dispatcher it's showing this error "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" wherever we have SSI components.  

All the dispatcher configurations are exactly similar to earlier configs with SSI support enabled using below config: 

# Enabling Server Side Includes for .html
<Directory /nameofdir>
   SSIETag on
   Options +Indexes +FollowSymLinks +IncludesNOEXEC
   AddType text/html .html
   AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html
   AllowOverride All
</Directory>

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

Check the file permissions, the user used to start apache process should have access to read the file. If you have done that already this needs screen sharing & need to take official support help.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

It sounds like server was interpreting the non-ssl directive as SSI directives.  May be you are missing some rewrite rules or permissions or htaccess file. 

Thanks,

Former Community Member

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. 

I'm pretty sure, they are SSI components and server is interpreting them correctly. Even I feel the issue is in some server configuration. I compared the httpd.conf and htaccess files of the previous server. Everything seems correct and similar.

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

Check the file permissions, the user used to start apache process should have access to read the file. If you have done that already this needs screen sharing & need to take official support help.

Thanks,