You need to make sure that you have placed the dll file at the location you specified in your configuration:
Then make sure that the user running the w3wp.exe process has full access to the .dll file.
Also, important to note that the link you used to download the disaptcher is an old version of the dispatcher (4.2.3) The latest version (4.3.2) can be found here:
I have changed ini file and added script path= /scripts/.dllfilename .... And configpath= full dispatchwr. Any file location .......
My w3wp.exe user...checked with task manager...that user I added in the security tab of dll file and the docroot file..and given full control .. ...
Still getting the same error....
Turn on or off windows feature...
Isapi extension is checked..
And all other necessary feature is enabled....
Asp. Net also required? Even I have tried with both scenerio it didn't work....
Could you share appropriate screenshots of the issue?
Check the steps mentioned @ https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/942031/http-error-500-0-internal-server-error-error-when-yo... for 0x8007007f error
Remove the ISAPI filter that is not valid. To do this, follow these steps:
Edit the handler mapping for the requested resource to point to the .dll file that can process the request. To do this, follow these steps:
ASP.NET is not required if I'm able to recall correctly. Check if the following screenshots help in any way. Ignore the REGEX /content/hotel* in screenshots and use * as mentioned in Adobe docs
If you plan to use a domain, then make sure host entry exists for the same otherwise use localhost:80 and Default website/DefaultAppPool should suffice.