Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Dispatcher connection timeout is 60 seconds | Need to set 180 seconds

Level 2

Hi All,

In My application we have lot of external calls which takes more than 2 minutes sometimes to complete. 

In AEM 6.5 publisher I am not facing any issue. However in dispatcher connection timeout happens exactly in 60 seconds. I could not find any timeout setting in dispatcher where this 60 seconds is configured.

I need to set the timeout to 180 seconds. Where should I set the timeout to 180 seconds? so that application external calls can complete the process and user will see the expected result. 

Any help is highly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Pradeep

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @pradeepd1320668 ,

Corrected my reply.

As Ritesh mentioned earlier, Timeout is the property that you should be looking for. 

DispatcherKeepAliveTimeout is for requests to be kept open before sending in new ones.

Thanks,
Ram

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2

We have 6.4 and 6.5 AEM environment. Everything is working fine in 6.4(publisher, dispatcher). Issue is in 6.5 dispatcher, these files are taken from 6.4 environment, no configuration changes timeout configured in both the environment is /timeout "10000". Wondering why is it failing in 6.5 dispatcher only.

Received 504 error code immediately after 1 min.

Level 2
Added these 2 properties in dispatcher.any file /timeout "0" /receiveTimeout "0" Still timeout is happening in one minute. Is there any other place the timeout setting need to do?

Employee

@pradeepd1320668 
Is your issue fixed ? 
if yes, can you elaborate on the steps done to mitigate this?

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @pradeepd1320668 ,

Corrected my reply.

As Ritesh mentioned earlier, Timeout is the property that you should be looking for. 

DispatcherKeepAliveTimeout is for requests to be kept open before sending in new ones.

Thanks,
Ram

Level 1

Hi Pradeep,

Is your issue fixed when you changed timeout to 0?