Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dispatcher configurations for clientlib images

Level 3

Hi,

We are getting 404 error in Dispatcher access logs, due to which the Pipeline is getting failed.

Images are present in Author and Publish instances, still we are getting this 404 error in Dispatcher access logs, we tried checking this dispatcher.any file and it is allowing all these below extensoins also,

/0010 { /type "allow" /extension '(WEBP|webp|css|eot|gif|ico|jpeg|jpg|js|gif|pdf|png|svg|swf|ttf|woff|woff2|html)' #/path "/content/*" }

What else we can check to solve this issue, anything else we are missing here? what we can do to resolve this issue so that our pipeline won't get failed.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Aj_9625932 ,

In the rule you mentioned, I am assuming the "#" before the '/path' is just a typo because # in the dispatcher filter rules file is used to comment the line. Try modifying your rule like below and give it a shot.

/0010 { /type "allow" /extension '(WEBP|webp|css|eot|gif|ico|jpeg|jpg|js|gif|pdf|png|svg|swf|ttf|woff|woff2|html)' /path "*/content/*" }

Also, if not done already, set your dispatcher.log at 'debug' level and check how the full URL is showing up in the logs for your request.

It's always suggested to clear the dispatcher cache every time while testing changes to the dispatcher files.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Also try to add this rule 

/001 { /type "allow" /url "/content/dam/*" }

Himanshu Jain

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Aj_9625932 ,

In the rule you mentioned, I am assuming the "#" before the '/path' is just a typo because # in the dispatcher filter rules file is used to comment the line. Try modifying your rule like below and give it a shot.

/0010 { /type "allow" /extension '(WEBP|webp|css|eot|gif|ico|jpeg|jpg|js|gif|pdf|png|svg|swf|ttf|woff|woff2|html)' /path "*/content/*" }

Also, if not done already, set your dispatcher.log at 'debug' level and check how the full URL is showing up in the logs for your request.

It's always suggested to clear the dispatcher cache every time while testing changes to the dispatcher files.

Hope this helps!

Community Advisor

@Aj_9625932  Seems # is typo mistake. I used below rule in my project and it worked

/0105 { /type "allow" /extension '(css|eot|gif|ico|jpeg|jpg|js|gif|pdf|png|PNG|zip|ZIP|svg|swf|ttf|woff|woff2|html|xls|xlsx|docx|database|ud)' /path "/content/*" }  # disable this rule to allow mapped content only