Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Dispatcher Config on Apache 2.4 on Debian

Level 1

Hello, Im trying to configure dispatcher on Apache/2.4.10 (Debian). On adding LoadModule to apache2.conf, the configtest fails as below. 

sudo apachectl configtest apache2: Syntax error on line 225 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Cannot load /usr/lib/apache2/modules/dispatcher-apache2.4-4.1.12.so into server: libssl.so.10: canno t open shared object file: No such file or directory Action 'configtest' failed.

Tried installing  libssl1.0.0 but the error does not go away. If i remove the dispatcher LoadModule, apache starts up fine.

LoadModule dispatcher_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/dispatcher-apache2.4-4.1.12.0.so

Anyone has any idea?

http://www.tothenew.com/blog/aem-dispatcher-setup-for-linux/

is what I have been following. Thanks!

3 Replies

Administrator

Did you find any solution ??

If you have devised some way to resolve this issue, please post it in the community for communities benefit.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Employee Advisor

Hi,

You are using a dispatcher which is capable to perform HTTPs request to AEM, therefor the module is linked to the SSL library "libssl.so.10", which is required to be present on your system. I don't know if Debian provides this version. Can you please check what version of "libssl" is available on your system?

Jörg

Level 1

Hi,

Can you please post the solution if this is fixed?