Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

disabling content finder

Level 2

Hi, 

I have disabled content finder for pages in edit mode by adding below property to page component

With above property addition, i see the page is losing edit capabilities as well. Even side kick is not appearing. As per my requirement i dont want to drop anything from content finder, but still page should be editabled. So i want content finder to be disabled along with page edit capabilities should be working.

Appreciated for any help on above requirement

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Just tested this KB article. I tested on CQ 5.5 - as this is a CQ 5.x KB. 

I added the property to this page:

[img]apic2.png[/img]

See the prop is set. Now i can open this page without the ContentFinder - as shown here:

[img]ACodePic.png[/img]

Notice there is no Content Finder and the page is still editable. 

Besure you are using CQ 5.x, you clear the browser cache, and you open the page by double clicking on it as opposed to specifying the URL in the web browser. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Just tested this KB article. I tested on CQ 5.5 - as this is a CQ 5.x KB. 

I added the property to this page:

[img]apic2.png[/img]

See the prop is set. Now i can open this page without the ContentFinder - as shown here:

[img]ACodePic.png[/img]

Notice there is no Content Finder and the page is still editable. 

Besure you are using CQ 5.x, you clear the browser cache, and you open the page by double clicking on it as opposed to specifying the URL in the web browser. 

Level 2

Hi,

i am working on AEM 6.0. and i set the property as mentioned. Not working for me as i mentioned earlier

With above property addition, i see the page is losing edit capabilities as well. Even side kick is not appearing.

Level 10

As specified in the KB - this is a CQ 5.x KB. If it's not working with 6, file a ticket here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/experience-manager.html