Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

MSM - Page property - Tags/Keywords , description not being inherited in live site

Former Community Member

I am using AEM 5.6.1. I have configured MSM for my sites (blue print and live sites) and observed that in the page properties under the Basic tab the default fields tags/keywords and description are not being inherited in the live site (the lock icon is missing). Other properties are being inherited and the lock icon is visible. Even Geometrix exhibits identical behavior.

I would like to make the tags /keywords and description also inheritable on the live site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Former Community Member

Thanks Sham. I tried this and it worked perfectly for the new live copy sites I am trying to roll out.

For the existing sites, it seems that it is partially working - the tags are becoming inherited ( I can see the lock against the tags property on the live copy pages) but the values for the tags are not getting updated based on the changes in the blue print after I do a roll out.

NB : I can see the config node getting added under /apps/wcm/msm/config.author/com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutManagerImpl.config along with the changes to the "Excluded Page Properties."

Can you please help me understand what may going on here.