Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Disable default microservices for Assets in AEM cloud

Level 2

Hi all,

Whenever I upload a PDF file into DAM in AEM cloud, there is some sought of backend scripts/microservices that gets automatically triggered and it adds some random title name to the PDF asset metadata dc:title

I'm trying to find which is causing this to happen but no luck yet.

Can someone help in identifying the root cause for this whether if any specific microservice is causing this or not. If so, how can we disable that script/microservice in order to not run by default every time I upload a PDF asset.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @parthibanselvam ,

It will pick the title from your actual pdf and set it. 

I don't think it's possible to disable any metadata processing as it's is happening through microservice not via Dam update asset workflow in AEMaaCS.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @parthibanselvam ,

It will pick the title from your actual pdf and set it. 

I don't think it's possible to disable any metadata processing as it's is happening through microservice not via Dam update asset workflow in AEMaaCS.

Employee Advisor

Next to the correct responses from others I would be interested in what behavior you would expect. What value should be set as dc:title?