Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

dialog from siteadmin

Level 4

Hi,

I'm using a dialog with an item that uses jquery. This dialog is the dialog of a page component so i can access it in two ways, the sidekick and the siteadmin.

With the sidekick the dialog works fine, with the sideamin it raises an error of jquery. How can i add the library?

Thanks

2 Replies

Level 10

Are you using a clientlib that that the code where you define a dialog used in siteadmin uses? Looks like the code is not loading the required  JQeury libs. 

Can you post a screenshot of the type of dialog you want to see and we will work on getting an example.

Scott

Level 4
I'm using this plugin under cq5.5: https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/icon-picker.html

I can access this dialog in two ways, the sidekick and the siteadmin. This is the dialog of the siteadmin:

If i click one box:

Some static resource is missing. In the site above i have missed one point:"Create a new Client Library with the categories cq.widgets and cq.authoring.dialog with the CSS required for the specific font"So the siteadmin needs a specific clientlib only for him, right? If i uses these categories my clientlibs will be loaded for all the projects, won't be? It's a problem... I have seen only clientlibs with a reference about inner files but i need a reference to files under the design folder. For example:
#base=etc/designs/myproj css/font-families.css plugin/js/jquery-1.11.3.min.jsIs it the right approach?