Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Design dialog values not publishing to publisher

Community Advisor

Hi,

I have a component with a design dialog. I'm editing the component in design mode whose values are stored under /apps/settings/wcm/design/<project>/en/global. Once i publish this page i don't see the changes under /apps/settings/wcm/design/<project>/en/global in publisher. I have provided the design dialog path in the page properties. Doesn't AEM ootb publish design path to publisher?

Thanks

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @JeevanRaj ,

The properties given in the PageProperties are published to publisher while replicating. However, the custom node being used for designPaths needs to be replicated seperately.

Generally, the designdialog values are not changed frequently and is part of the codebase.

Thanks.

Community Advisor

Hi @milind_bachani 

Thanks for your response. I have provided the /apps/settings/wcm/design/<project>/en path in page properties as design dialog path. But still it is not replicating when i publish the page.

To be more precise, "/apps/settings/wcm/designs/<project_name>/en" is the path provided in the page properties design dialog path. "/apps/settings/wcm/designs/<project_name>/en/jcr:content/global/<component_name>" is where the design properties of the component is getting stored.

Thanks