Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Delete Page from SiteAdmin Search

Level 1

I am getting an error when trying to delete a page from the Search panel of the Websites/SiteAdmin page.

[img]delete.png[/img]

When I attempt to delete any page from the search results, I get a javascript error, the screen gets stuck on a 'Searching...' screen, and the page never gets deleted.

[img]searching.png[/img]

The javascript error seems to be caused by the code attempting to find the tree component from the 'Websites' tab panel but 'this.id' on the Search panel is different than the id on the Websites panel so the code on the Search panel can't find the tree component.  As such, the 'tree' variable is null so attempting to call getRootNode causes the error.

[img]error.png[/img]

Is anyone else getting this same behavior?  Is this a known bug?  Is there a hotfix for this?

Thanks in advance for any help in getting this resolved.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It is known issue and internal reference number is CQ5-34468. There is no hotfix and you can overlay SiteAdmin.Actions.js and make a fix. Please file daycare to get the overlay package. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

It is known issue and internal reference number is CQ5-34468. There is no hotfix and you can overlay SiteAdmin.Actions.js and make a fix. Please file daycare to get the overlay package.