Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Delete data from /etc/workflow/instances

Level 4

Hi Guys,

I got a problem that CQ consumed a plenty of disk capacity because of we copy DAM from other server without disabling the launchers of workflow.

I find the workflow writes a lot of data under /etc/workflow/instances. I want to delete the data under this node to release the disk.

I try to delete it from (URL server:4502/crx/explorer) console, but this is very slow.

Does anyone know a more fast way to delete these data from repository?

If it is not able to release disk by delete these data, do you know a way to release the disk?

I have already runned the tar optimazition whole day, but so far it is also very slow and no any effect for this.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
3 Replies

Level 9

There are inbuilt option to purge the instances depends on their status.

Go to Felix console->Main Menu->JMX Console->Go to Workflow related confs.You will find varoius options and use them.

Kishore.

Level 9

In Felix console there is an option to remove workflow instance based on the workflow instance status.

Go to Felix Console->Main Menu->JMX Console->serach for workflow related configs.

There you can find the option to cleanup workflow instances.

Thanks,

Kishore

Correct answer by
Level 10