Expand my Community achievements bar.

Debugging Adobe Tools with Charles - Part II | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Debugging Adobe Tools with Charles - Part II by Pedromonjo

Abstract

This post is the last of my mini-series on debugging with Charles. If you have not read the previous posts, you should, before you continue: Introduction to HTTP debuggers and Debugging Adobe Tools with Charles - Part I. In this post, I will skip some obvious steps, as I assume that you are familiar with Charles by now. If something is not clear, please, let me know in the comments.

Inject Launch tags
This is especially useful if you are migrating from a previous tag manager or are working on a fresh new Adobe implementation. Usually, you should have access to a lower environment of the website, where the developers would have added the Launch tags. However, this may sometimes take a while and you want to start working immediately. Or you want to test your latest changes on the production website before there is any Launch code published.

In this situation, what you want is to modify the HTML of the website, only for your browser, to test your Launch code. Here you have the steps:

In Launch, under environments, get the “Web Install Instructions”. There are small differences depending on whether you want to load Launch synchronously or asynchronously.

Read Full Blog

Debugging Adobe Tools with Charles - Part II

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies