Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Day CQSE HTTP Service

Level 2

Hi..
        I have been learning CQ5.  Recently i tried  to configure CQ’s Servlet Engine (CQSE) to listen on HTTP over SSL.
On the ‘Configuration’ tab of osgi console, I found ‘Day CQSE HTTP Service’  and made below changes.

1. Checked the enable HTTP button.
2. Changed the port to 4533.

and just saved it. Now I am unable to access both 4502 and 4533. I understand something has gone wrong.
But please advise me how to reset the settings. so i can access my author server on 4502.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

I attached a package from an OOTB CQ installation. It will reset CQ CQSE configuration to default. In order to install it do the following:

• Stop CQ
  • Created “install” folder under /crx-quickstart; i.e. /crx-quickstart/install
  • Download csqe_default.zip.txt and rename it to csqe_default.zip
  • Copy csqe_default.zip package to /crx-quickstart/install
  • Start CQ

Afterwards your CQ instance should be availed on port 4502.

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

I attached a package from an OOTB CQ installation. It will reset CQ CQSE configuration to default. In order to install it do the following:

• Stop CQ
  • Created “install” folder under /crx-quickstart; i.e. /crx-quickstart/install
  • Download csqe_default.zip.txt and rename it to csqe_default.zip
  • Copy csqe_default.zip package to /crx-quickstart/install
  • Start CQ

Afterwards your CQ instance should be availed on port 4502.

Regards,

Level 2

Hi Berliant.

Thank you so much for your assistance. All goes well but unable to open the IDE alone (http://localhost:4502/crx/de/index.jsp).

I get "Page Cannot be found".

Regards

Yasar

Employee

Hi Yasar,

The error output in a log file should lead you to understand what is the cause of the “Page Cannot be found" issue.

Cheers