Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Datepicker won't show saved times/dates when I reopen the dialog.

Level 2

Hello,

I have a component which contains a dialog where the user needs to be able to save multiple times of day for a service to perform a task. I have a multified of datepickers, with the type set to time. The values save just fine in the JCR, but when the user reopens the dialog after saving the values, the saved times are not displayed within the multifield of times. The user should be able to add a new time to the existing times, or remove a time.

At first I thought the problem might be that when I had the type set to "time", it was saving the the times as a string in the JCR. When I removed the type of "time", it started saving it as a Date in the JCR, but the dialog would still not show previously stored dates.

How can I get the dialog to show previously saved dates/times?

This is from my content.xml for the dialog:

[img]dialogcode.png[/img]

This is what it looks like when I go to save a time:

[img]dialogpreinput.png[/img]

After I hit the checkmark, it saves successfully in the JCR, like I mentioned earlier, as a String when I have the type of Datepicker set to "time":

[img]timeinjcr.png[/img]

But when I go back to the page, and reopen the dialog, it doesn't display the previously stored time:

[img]emptydialog.png[/img]

Please help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

sounds like a bug, engage with support. Btb verify with service pack & then file a ticket.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

sounds like a bug, engage with support. Btb verify with service pack & then file a ticket.