Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Date Picker issue with display format

Level 5

Hi There,

I am using the date picker in the content fragment but when changing its display format to (EEEE, MMM, YYYY HH:mm a). Everything except "EEEE" working fine. "EEEE" is returning digits. 

As per my understanding "EEEE" should return current day value.

example, for today it should return "Thursday" but instead it is returning "3333".

Please do let me know your thoughts on the same.

Thanks,

Ravi Joshi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi There,

Quick Update. 

The above issue is fixed and the reason for the issue is "E" which represents the digit corresponding to the weekday. so if it is Thursday and I write "EEEE" in the display format it would result in "4444".

To resolve this issue "DDDD" is the current representation format for weekdays. It will give "Thursday" in the display text.

The correct format would be "DDDD, MMM, YYYY HH:mm a". On selection of the current day, it will result in "Thursday, May, 2022 06:34 PM".

Thanks,

Ravi

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi There,

Quick Update. 

The above issue is fixed and the reason for the issue is "E" which represents the digit corresponding to the weekday. so if it is Thursday and I write "EEEE" in the display format it would result in "4444".

To resolve this issue "DDDD" is the current representation format for weekdays. It will give "Thursday" in the display text.

The correct format would be "DDDD, MMM, YYYY HH:mm a". On selection of the current day, it will result in "Thursday, May, 2022 06:34 PM".

Thanks,

Ravi