Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Customizing language copy's Target Language(s) country selection

Level 4

Hi All,

i am trying to customize the country locals i.e instead of showing all , want to show only 4 or 5 country locals

i.e by default its showing out of the box all locals

sonuk85184451_0-1686551185266.png

now to do that , tried to overlay /libs/wcm/core/resources/languages into apps /apps/wcm/core/resources

but getting error after putting the required folder structure in code base and building it i.e required language content.xml present in ui.apps\src\main\content\jcr_root\apps\core\resources

also filter.xml is updated

<filter root="/apps/wcm/core/resources" mode="replace" />

[ERROR] ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-filter: Filter root's ancestor '/apps/wcm/core' is not covered by any of the specified dependencies nor a valid root.", filePath=META-INF\vault\filter.xml
[ERROR] ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-filter: Node '/apps/core/resources' is not contained in any of the filter rules", filePath=jcr_root\apps\core\resources\.content.xml
[ERROR] ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-nodetypes: Node '{}languages [nt:unstructured (rep:AccessControllable)]' is not allowed as child of not contained node with potential default types '[nt:folder]': Could not find matching child node definition in parent's node type", filePath=jcr_root\apps\core\resources\languages\.content.xml, nodePath=/apps/core/resources/languages, line=4, column=39

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

have you tried below filter

<filter root="/apps/wcm/core" mode="merge" />

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

hello @sonuk85184451 

Please add "/apps/wcm/core" pom.xml of apps.structure module

<filter><root>/apps/wcm/core</root></filter>

Aanchal Sikka