Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Customizing language copy's Target Language(s) country selection

Level 4

Hi All,

i am trying to customize the country locals i.e instead of showing all , want to show only 4 or 5 country locals

i.e by default its showing out of the box all locals

sonuk85184451_0-1686551185266.png

now to do that , tried to overlay /libs/wcm/core/resources/languages into apps /apps/wcm/core/resources

but getting error after putting the required folder structure in code base and building it i.e required language content.xml present in ui.apps\src\main\content\jcr_root\apps\core\resources

also filter.xml is updated

<filter root="/apps/wcm/core/resources" mode="replace" />

[ERROR] ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-filter: Filter root's ancestor '/apps/wcm/core' is not covered by any of the specified dependencies nor a valid root.", filePath=META-INF\vault\filter.xml
[ERROR] ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-filter: Node '/apps/core/resources' is not contained in any of the filter rules", filePath=jcr_root\apps\core\resources\.content.xml
[ERROR] ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-nodetypes: Node '{}languages [nt:unstructured (rep:AccessControllable)]' is not allowed as child of not contained node with potential default types '[nt:folder]': Could not find matching child node definition in parent's node type", filePath=jcr_root\apps\core\resources\languages\.content.xml, nodePath=/apps/core/resources/languages, line=4, column=39

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

have you tried below filter

<filter root="/apps/wcm/core" mode="merge" />

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

hello @sonuk85184451 

Please add "/apps/wcm/core" pom.xml of apps.structure module

<filter><root>/apps/wcm/core</root></filter>

Aanchal Sikka