Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Customizing Core Components Documentation typo

Level 1

I am very new to AEM and was checking the documentation for customizing core components here: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-core-components/using/developing/customizi...  and the first example code that comes in there shows the tabs customization. However, there's a closing </basic> tag where I think there should be a </tabs> closing tag. If this is the case, it'd be potentially useful to make the edit. If this is written as intended I would like to know why it is like this. Again, I'm very new so I appreciate any opportunity to understand anything AEM related better.

Cheers,

Ricardo Chacón

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @elchackattack,

I don't think its written intentionally, its a typo mistake & it should be corrected to </tabs> if we copy the same xml.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @elchackattack,

I don't think its written intentionally, its a typo mistake & it should be corrected to </tabs> if we copy the same xml.

Administrator
Thank you for sharing this answer.

Kautuk Sahni