Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Customizing Community sites (BLOG) in AEM 6.1

Level 7

Social communities plugin brought in a facility to create a blog site. I am stuck with integrating it under my existing site and modify the client side rendering of the blog. 

I've tried replicating the folders(console,journal) under libs >social  into apps>social and customized the css in them...this obviously changes renders as expected but OOTB blog feature is disturbed and thus every blog created takes up my css and customization i did in app>social.

Now I am looking for a way to create and integrate a  blog with my client side customization and not disturb OOTB provision. 

This link below is inaccessible ......Hope it gives me a solution ...please look into this!

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/develop/communities/tutorials/extend-comments.html

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

If you've not already noticed, the tutorial has been published.  Also, there are improvements underway to clarify the extension of complex components.

- JK

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

If you've not already noticed, the tutorial has been published.  Also, there are improvements underway to clarify the extension of complex components.

- JK