Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Custom order of child pages

Level 3

Hi,

I'm dynamically generating a navigation component by retrieving all child pages of a parent page. The component takes the parents path as an input. I have a requirement where the user wants to be able to change the order that the navigation links(tabs) appear. Each tab in the navigation corresponds to each childPage

Any suggestions on how to implement this use case, keeping the navigation component driven by path?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

As Kalyan mentioned this can be easily achieved by reorganizing the pages in the siteadmin. However, you can also control the display/UI by storing all the childpages in a collection and using that collection in your display logic

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Why not reorder pages in the siteadmin?

Correct answer by
Level 10

As Kalyan mentioned this can be easily achieved by reorganizing the pages in the siteadmin. However, you can also control the display/UI by storing all the childpages in a collection and using that collection in your display logic