Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Custom Login Page with SSO (SAML)

Level 2

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to show custom login page and then on click of sign-in button on login page, SSO authentication to happen.

As of now, SSO is working as expected with SAML integration i.e. on click of author URL (VIP) - request is redirecting to SSO login page directly or if already authenticated then to welcome page.

I am able to customize the login page but not sure how to configure SAML so as on accessing VIP login page can be opened first -

/libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp

Ref:

https://52lina.wordpress.com/2019/10/19/what-does-it-take-to-customize-the-aem-login-page/#q2

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Level 2

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for the reply. Although i was able to configure SSO but would like to show login page before SSO redirect to occur.

Employee

SAML by design delegates the authentication itself to the IDP.  The login page you would want to customize would be on the IDP, not AEM.

Do you just want the login page to have a link for the user to click that takes them to the SAML authentication process?

Level 1
how did you send request to okta on submit of your custom login page?