Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Current Page component

Level 4

How i can fetch current page components in cq5?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

Have you tried to use the TagManager API [1]? It has some search methods, which return resources; these can return any resource with the given tags; then you need to post-process the result and find the pages for these resources (if these exist); if you can limit your requirement only to find pages which have a certain tag, you can try to use the adaptTo() approach to convert your search result resources to pages (if applicable).

Resource r = ... Page page = r.adaptTo(Page.class); if (p != null) { // read title and path to create the link } else { // the tag is not on page, but rather on a different node }

HTH,

Jörg

[1] https://docs.adobe.com/docs/de/aem/6-0/develop/ref/javadoc/com/day/cq/tagging/TagManager.html

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

so you are intereested in the page component? 

String pageResourceType = currentPage.getProperties().get("jcr:resourceType");

You can only get the resourcetype reliably, page.getTemplate() doesn't work on publish

Jörg

Level 4

Jörg Hoh wrote...

Hi,

so you are intereested in the page component? 

1. String pageResourceType = currentPage.getProperties().get("jcr:resourceType");

You can only get the resourcetype reliably, page.getTemplate() doesn't work on publish

Jörg

Thanks for the reply.

My requirement is : i will search a page based on tag, it will show list of page having the tag name.

In result it will show page title,and link .

My need is : i need to show the list of component under the corresponding page.

Ex : Am searching "orientation" tag based search.

in result it will show pages, that contains orientation tag.

at that time i need to fetch corresponding result page components.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

Have you tried to use the TagManager API [1]? It has some search methods, which return resources; these can return any resource with the given tags; then you need to post-process the result and find the pages for these resources (if these exist); if you can limit your requirement only to find pages which have a certain tag, you can try to use the adaptTo() approach to convert your search result resources to pages (if applicable).

Resource r = ... Page page = r.adaptTo(Page.class); if (p != null) { // read title and path to create the link } else { // the tag is not on page, but rather on a different node }

HTH,

Jörg

[1] https://docs.adobe.com/docs/de/aem/6-0/develop/ref/javadoc/com/day/cq/tagging/TagManager.html