Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

CRXDE 1.0.1 issue: Java Content Assist not available with CQ 5.5

Employee

Hello.

I've an issue when I connect CRXDE with CQ5.5. In JSP's editor, the Java Content Assist is not available. So, it can't resolve 'resource', 'currentPage', etc.

I don't have this issue when I connect CRXDE with CQ5.4.

Anybody has the same issue?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

I have the same issue.

In my case it seems that some JARs files are missing in the build path of the project.

For example, jstl.jar / standard.jar / org.apache.sling.api-2.2.0.jar are not found and it result in some un-resolved import and taglibs in the "libs/foundation/global.jsp" jsp.

Import those libraries manually will solve a part of the problem...

But the Java Content Assist is still not available : No auto completion, no drop down list (in CRXDE with CQ5.5).

Any progress ?

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

I have the same issue.

In my case it seems that some JARs files are missing in the build path of the project.

For example, jstl.jar / standard.jar / org.apache.sling.api-2.2.0.jar are not found and it result in some un-resolved import and taglibs in the "libs/foundation/global.jsp" jsp.

Import those libraries manually will solve a part of the problem...

But the Java Content Assist is still not available : No auto completion, no drop down list (in CRXDE with CQ5.5).

Any progress ?

Thanks.