Crx2Oak helps migrate data from older CQ versions based on Apache Jackrabbit 2 to Oak, and it can also be used to copy data between Oak repositories.
The tool can be used for:
1. Migrating from older CQ 5 versions to AEM 6
2.Copying data between multiple Oak repositories
3. Converting data between different Oak MicroKernel implementations. (S3DataStore to FileDataStore)
Some of its features are
1. The migration can be interrupted at any time, with the possibility to resume it afterwards.
2. Custom Java logic can also be implemented using CommitHooks.
3. CRX2Oak also supports memory mapped operations by default. Memory mapping greatly improves performance
Node Store Options
--cache: Cache size in MB (default is 256)
--mmap: Enable memory mapped file access for Segment Store
--src-password: Password for the source RDB database
--src-user: User for the source RDB
--user: User for the targed RDB
--password: Password for the target RDB.
Version Store Options
--copy-orphaned-versions: Skips copying orphaned versions. Parameters supported are: true, false and yyyy-mm-dd. Defaults to true.
--copy-versions: Copies the version storage. Parameters: true, false, yyyy-mm-dd. Defaults to true.
--include-paths: Comma-separated list of paths to include during copy
--merge-paths: Comma-separated list of paths to merge during copy
--exclude-paths: Comma-separated list of paths to exclude during copy.