Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

crx quickstart stuck

Level 1

I am using Window 10 terminal server. When I try to rebuilt by quickstart under bin folder of crx-quickstart, it got stuck at granite and I checked the logs it shows the warning and information populating every minute.

Below are the details. Could you please help.

21.04.2021 11:54:24.876 WARN [sling-default-1-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryEngineSettings MBean. 21.04.2021 11:54:24.934 INFO [sling-default-1-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryStats MBean. 21.04.2021 11:55:24.876 WARN [sling-default-4-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryEngineSettings MBean. 21.04.2021 11:55:24.934 INFO [sling-default-2-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryStats MBean.

On the localhost:4502 it gave error

HTTP ERROR 503

Problem accessing /. Reason:

AuthenticationSupport service missing. Cannot authenticate request.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @saurabhkhurana 

When you are starting the instance using the start.bat file in windows, can you ensure you have the runmodes and CQ_JVM_OPTS configured properly?

default settings:

if not defined CQ_JVM_OPTS set CQ_JVM_OPTS=-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Djava.awt.headless=true

I hope you have changed it to min of:

if not defined CQ_JVM_OPTS set CQ_JVM_OPTS=-Xmx4096m -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Djava.awt.headless=true

Also if this did not work can you please start the instance once by using the below command and see if it works.

java -jar {your_jar_file_name}

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @saurabhkhurana 

When you are starting the instance using the start.bat file in windows, can you ensure you have the runmodes and CQ_JVM_OPTS configured properly?

default settings:

if not defined CQ_JVM_OPTS set CQ_JVM_OPTS=-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Djava.awt.headless=true

I hope you have changed it to min of:

if not defined CQ_JVM_OPTS set CQ_JVM_OPTS=-Xmx4096m -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Djava.awt.headless=true

Also if this did not work can you please start the instance once by using the below command and see if it works.

java -jar {your_jar_file_name}

Thanks!

Level 1

I am facing similar issue and I have tried server restart, repository consistency check, restore to last known good checkpoint and compaction. Still the server is stuck. Runmode and JVM Options are correctly set. 

I am still seeing same issue in logs.

19.05.2022 17:44:08.360 *WARN* [sling-default-4-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryEngineSettings MBean.
19.05.2022 17:44:08.375 *INFO* [sling-default-5-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryStats MBean.
19.05.2022 17:45:08.366 *WARN* [sling-default-4-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryEngineSettings MBean.
19.05.2022 17:45:08.367 *INFO* [sling-default-5-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryStats MBean.
19.05.2022 17:46:08.353 *WARN* [sling-default-2-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryEngineSettings MBean.
19.05.2022 17:46:08.372 *INFO* [sling-default-3-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryStats MBean.
19.05.2022 17:47:08.354 *WARN* [sling-default-3-health-com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueryLimitsHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryEngineSettings MBean.
19.05.2022 17:47:08.369 *INFO* [sling-default-5-health-com.adobe.granite.queriies.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck] com.adobe.granite.queries.impl.hc.QueriesStatusHealthCheck Could not retrieve QueryStats MBean.

Can you tell me how the issue got resolved for you? 

Level 2

Is this issue resolved? I am also facing the same, please help me out.