Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

CRX DE Package Starting System components message

Level 5

Every time I load a package, even a small package (just 4 content pages), I get a message that says "Starting System Components" and it continues to spin for about 10 minutes.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Thank you in advance.

-Dean

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Dean,

In-fact, I have also faced the same issue.

I have done research on this. Yes as Kautuk stated, if you install some package and if that package contains ACS(Adobe Consulting Services)  then the message it appears as "Starting System Components". In order to avoid the issue, you just need to refresh the page and message won't appear there after.

You can refer the link as kautuk mentioned: https://www.aemoutfitters.com/docs/google-map/installation-guide

Thanks,
Ratna Kumar.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

I have never seen this personally - i will see if this is a known issue. 

Level 10

Lets rule out if there is something wrong with the package - can you install on a fresh instance of AEM. Let me know what happens. 

Administrator

Hi 

I just got one article covering the same problem mentioned by you.

Link:- https://www.aemoutfitters.com/docs/google-map/installation-guide

//When that package is installed, you may see the message "Starting system components

Note: Installing this content package automatically installs an ACS (Adobe Consulting Services) AEM Commons package. When that package is installed, you may see the message "Starting system components...". Simply reload the page if this message doesn't go away after a few seconds.

So sometimes some packages automatically installs ACS, if that package is already there, then this message would come up.

Please check the error.log to debug this issue.

I hope this would be of some help to you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Administrator

deana66659071 wrote...

Every time I load a package, even a small package (just 4 content pages), I get a message that says "Starting System Components" and it continues to spin for about 10 minutes.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Thank you in advance.

-Dean

Restart the instance it will work. And also read the last comment.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Dean,

In-fact, I have also faced the same issue.

I have done research on this. Yes as Kautuk stated, if you install some package and if that package contains ACS(Adobe Consulting Services)  then the message it appears as "Starting System Components". In order to avoid the issue, you just need to refresh the page and message won't appear there after.

You can refer the link as kautuk mentioned: https://www.aemoutfitters.com/docs/google-map/installation-guide

Thanks,
Ratna Kumar.