Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

crx/de not accessible - 404

Level 2

Hi,

I keep getting a 404

Resource at '/crx/de/' not found: No resource found

When trying to access crx/de on aem cloud. I can access package manager though.

When I check the logs I see a bunch of these.

com.day.crx.packmgr.impl.servlets.ThumbnailServlet Error during thumbnail access: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Invalid name or path: adobe/consulting:acs-aem-commons-ui.apps:6.0.8-cp2fm-converted

com.day.crx.packmgr.impl.servlets.ThumbnailServlet Error during thumbnail access: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Invalid name or path: day/cq60/product:aem-wcm-site-manager-content:1.0.38

com.day.crx.packmgr.impl.servlets.ThumbnailServlet Error during thumbnail access: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Invalid name or path: Adobe:vanityurls-components:1.0.6

com.day.crx.packmgr.impl.servlets.ThumbnailServlet Error during thumbnail access: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Invalid name or path: adobe/granite:com.adobe.granite.ui.foundation.components:0.2.26

and so on...

Has anyone encountered this or know how to resolve this?

Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@brwayne  in AEMaaCS for STAGE and PROD crx/de is disabled and no one will be able to access it. You can check the crx content from the Admin console. 

But still you will be able to access package manager for Stage and PROD. 

Above ' javax.jcr.RepositoryException'  could be because of some other issue

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@brwayneI have not faced this issue but please confirm which environment you are facing this, dev/stage/prod? Also what level of access do you have on the same environment?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@brwayne  in AEMaaCS for STAGE and PROD crx/de is disabled and no one will be able to access it. You can check the crx content from the Admin console. 

But still you will be able to access package manager for Stage and PROD. 

Above ' javax.jcr.RepositoryException'  could be because of some other issue

Level 1

Hi Brwayne,

Have you fixed those logs issue, because I am also getting those errors in error log file. If you have fixed the issue, could you please share the solution.

Thanks.