Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

creating custom css

Level 5

Ok so I have create these components

1674084_pastedImage_0.png

how can I add css into it? WKND tut did it by installing a package. what if I want to do it manually like crx or IDE? how can I achieve this?

the thing is, I can't trace from .html file since there no link found

1674085_pastedImage_1.png

how does aem do it? connecting this html to gateway or client-libs?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

you would need to create a project first, then template/components/clientlibs as mentioned in WKND tutorial.

follow WKND and create your own project from scratch, starting with chapter -1. In chapter-3, you would see how to add clientlibs to your project. You would've to create your own clientlibs either directly in /crx/de or in any IDE, create a package and then upload it to local AEM.

Setup your local workspace with Eclipse or any IDE sync it with AEM server

Download and configure

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

you would need to create a project first, then template/components/clientlibs as mentioned in WKND tutorial.

follow WKND and create your own project from scratch, starting with chapter -1. In chapter-3, you would see how to add clientlibs to your project. You would've to create your own clientlibs either directly in /crx/de or in any IDE, create a package and then upload it to local AEM.

Setup your local workspace with Eclipse or any IDE sync it with AEM server

Download and configure

HTH

Level 10

You have to create clientlibs either within the component folder or under /apps [Refer /apps/weretail/clientlibs] and then include these clientlibs in your component html.

You can refer this -- Using Client-Side Libraries