Expand my Community achievements bar.

Creating AEM Mobile On Demand App in AEM 6.4

Level 2

Hi All,

I am using AEM 6.4 and want to build and manage articles through AEM. With 6.2, i could create a new AEM Mobile On Demand App and connect it to AEM Mobile On demand services portal. I have configured a new AEM On Demand Configuration already as a cloud configuration, however i do not see template to create an On demand App in 6.4. I saw that Adobe have taken out Mobile console from 6.4 and there was a recommended package to be installed from Package share. I have installed that package, though i can see Mobile console and an option to create an App now, but i guess the recommended package does not have template to create On Demand App.

Does someone know if we can use AEM Mobile with AEM 6.4 through additional feature pack installs. Otherwise what is the recommended way to manage contents for On Demand Apps from AEM 6.4.

Thanks

2 Replies

Level 2

Just to clarify, the recommended package that i installed from package share is "AEM-MOBILE-PACKAGE" downloaded from here "https://www.adobeaemcloud.com/content/marketplace/marketplaceProxy.html?packagePath=/content/compani... "

Level 10

Have you checked the AEM documentation on this subject: AEM Mobile On-Demand