Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Creating a Headless Omnichannel Experience in Adobe Experience Manager with Adobe I/O Runtime | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Creating a Headless Omnichannel Experience in Adobe Experience Manager with Adobe I/O Runtime by Anmol Anand

Abstract

There has been a massive explosion of digital channels in recent years. Marketers who wanted to get in touch with customers used to only have to worry about a website and email marketing campaigns. Then everyone started using cellphones, and mobile apps became another way to expose content to end users. Social media, digital signage, wearables, and the Internet of Things followed in quick succession.

While a traditional website, a mobile app, and email are still the primary ways to reach customers, the challenge is now how to manage content for all of these channels, and how to support the different technologies. Each channel consumes content in a completely different way. One may get its information from HTML, another one from a JSON file. All the systems that are needed to push content to different channels are independent of each other, which creates content silos. If someone is creating some great content for a single page app that you’d also like to use for your website or your mobile app, for example, it becomes harder to achieve message consistency.

Read Full Blog

Creating a Headless Omnichannel Experience in Adobe Experience Manager with Adobe I/O Runtime

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies