Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Create rich Text Editor using CQ.Util.Build

Level 3

I need to create a RTE using the CQ.Util.Build (as an extension to what has been done in the "/foundation/social/blog/entryForm" JSP)

The final editor needs to have somewhat these features :

[img]rte-plugin-editor.JPG[/img]

This is the complete code I sued for the richtext editor but I still don't see any new features in the editor:

"rtePlugins":{ "spellcheck":{"features":"*"}, "image":{"features":"* "}, "edit":{"features":"* "}, "justify":{"features":"* "}, "misctools":{"features":"* "}, "table":{"features":"* "}, "undo":{"features":"* "} }
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,
have you tried to include the specific features that you want instead, like this one that I'm using.
This way you will be able to have more control of the included plugins as well.

"xtype":"richtext", "id":"<%= id %>_text", "name":"text", "width":"99.5%", "enableSourceEdit":true, "rtePlugins": { "misctools": { "features":["specialchars","sourceedit"] }, "image": { "features":["image"] }, "findreplace": { "features":["find","replace"] },     "paraformat":{        //Enter the required paraformats here     } }

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,
have you tried to include the specific features that you want instead, like this one that I'm using.
This way you will be able to have more control of the included plugins as well.

"xtype":"richtext", "id":"<%= id %>_text", "name":"text", "width":"99.5%", "enableSourceEdit":true, "rtePlugins": { "misctools": { "features":["specialchars","sourceedit"] }, "image": { "features":["image"] }, "findreplace": { "features":["find","replace"] },     "paraformat":{        //Enter the required paraformats here     } }

Level 3

Hi Ojjis,

Thanks for having a look. But yes, I did try all the different features. [Please see the updated Question.] It is still not showing the editor options

Level 7

Is there anything strange in the logs and is it possible to supply some more code to see if there error is somewhere outside ?
Can you explain more about your implementation ?

/J