Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Create live copy from Adobe Launches

Community Advisor

Wondering if its possible to create live copy from adobe launches. I had some requirement of creating live copy of language pages from adobe launches and promote both source(adobe launches) and live copy(created from adobe launches pages) back to source(already published pages).

3 Replies

Level 10

I have never heard of this use case. LiveCopy is typically performed as described here: Creating and Synchronizing Live Copies

Community Advisor

So, how launches works for language pages created using live copies and blueprint. If we add new component on suppose english page then how it will be rolled-out to language copy. Is adobe launches is the right approach

Level 10

It seems that the launch itself could be created as a live copy which means it would be in sync with its source. Wouldn't that serve the purpose? You may uncheck this property and customize the live copy wizard to show launches as source but that would be another level of end-to-end customization.

In theory, live copy of another live copy doesn't make sense unless I'm missing the point.

Creating Launches

Inherit source page live data: Select this option to automatically update the content of launch pages when the source pages change. This option achieves this by making the launch a live copy.

By default, this option is selected.