Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Create button isnt visible to create collection

Level 8

Hi,

I have enabled the permissions for collections(content/dam/collections) even after that the create button isnt visible

Vani1012_0-1677510583276.png

Vani1012_2-1677510660859.png

As I checked on other environments there I can see the create button, but in uat environment I am not able to see that create button.Kindly help me to fix this

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012 

To enable the members to share collections with other users, provide the dam-users group read permissions at the path home/users. Give permission to the users at /content/dam/collections location to allow the users to view the Collections in pop up lists. Alternatively, make the user a part of dam-users group.

Ref:https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/assets/managing/managing-collections-t...

Thanks

Himanshu Jain

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Vani1012  Do you see any errors in backend or console?
and I believe you are part of dam-users group and permissions have been given to group

Level 8

Are you talking about this dam-users group, if yes I am not part of this group on both environments but I am able to see the create button in one of the environment and I dont see any error in the console.

And also For that group permissions are enabled.

Vani1012_0-1677513768349.png

Also I have enabled permissions for home/users in authors group

Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012 

As you were mentioning about UAT, as it's considered a replica of Prod,

can you check

• if you have the required access to that particular node?
  • Compare your access with someone who doesn't have an issue
  • any error in the log

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Kiran Vedantam.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012 

To enable the members to share collections with other users, provide the dam-users group read permissions at the path home/users. Give permission to the users at /content/dam/collections location to allow the users to view the Collections in pop up lists. Alternatively, make the user a part of dam-users group.

Ref:https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/assets/managing/managing-collections-t...

Thanks

Himanshu Jain