Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

cq5

Level 2

I have created a workflow that runs fine, i am facing a problem though whenever a task is initiated for a particular user, i do not see any workflow notification in inbox, i could see the page level notification in Inbox instead.

A mail is send to a user whenever workflow task is assigned to him, but this task could not be found in his workflow inbox.Can any let me know the issue might be.

Thanks

Sudeep

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Is workflow inbox empty for all users?  What is the output of [1]?

[1]  http://<host>:<port>/libs/cq/workflow/content/inbox.infinity.json

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Verify your permission settings. 

Level 10

Can you post a screenshot of your workflow model please

Level 2

Attached is the screenshot for my Workflow model

Level 2

are there any specific settings that we need to have/set

Correct answer by
Level 10

Is workflow inbox empty for all users?  What is the output of [1]?

[1]  http://<host>:<port>/libs/cq/workflow/content/inbox.infinity.json

Level 2

Yes Workflow inbox is empty for all users:

and output of [1] is :

{"xtype":"workflow-inbox","sling:redirect":false,"sling:resourceType":"cq/ui/components/widget","jcr:mixinTypes":["cq:Console"],"jcr:title":"CQ5 Workflow Inbox","iconClass":"inbox","consoleDescription":"Manage your inbox items.","jsLibs":["cq.workflow"],"sling:vanityPath":"/inbox","consoleTitle":"Inbox","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured","sling:vanityOrder":250,"list":{"sling:resourceType":"cq/workflow/components/inbox/list","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured"},"models":{"sling:resourceType":"cq/workflow/components/inbox/models","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured"},"steps":{"sling:resourceType":"cq/workflow/components/inbox/steps","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured"},"authorizables":{"sling:resourceType":"cq/workflow/components/inbox/authorizables","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured"},"tags":{"jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured","icon1":{"href":"/libs/cq/workflow/content/inbox.ico","type":"image/vnd.microsoft.icon","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured","rel":"shortcut icon","tagName":"link"},"icon2":{"href":"/libs/cq/workflow/content/inbox.ico","type":"image/vnd.microsoft.icon","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured","rel":"icon","tagName":"link"}}}

Level 6

is that user member of workflow-editor/workflow-user group?