Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

cq5

Level 2

I have created a workflow that runs fine, i am facing a problem though whenever a task is initiated for a particular user, i do not see any workflow notification in inbox, i could see the page level notification in Inbox instead.

A mail is send to a user whenever workflow task is assigned to him, but this task could not be found in his workflow inbox.Can any let me know the issue might be.

Thanks

Sudeep

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Is workflow inbox empty for all users?  What is the output of [1]?

[1]  http://<host>:<port>/libs/cq/workflow/content/inbox.infinity.json

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Verify your permission settings. 

Level 10

Can you post a screenshot of your workflow model please

Level 2

Attached is the screenshot for my Workflow model

Level 2

are there any specific settings that we need to have/set

Correct answer by
Level 10

Is workflow inbox empty for all users?  What is the output of [1]?

[1]  http://<host>:<port>/libs/cq/workflow/content/inbox.infinity.json

Level 2

Yes Workflow inbox is empty for all users:

and output of [1] is :

{"xtype":"workflow-inbox","sling:redirect":false,"sling:resourceType":"cq/ui/components/widget","jcr:mixinTypes":["cq:Console"],"jcr:title":"CQ5 Workflow Inbox","iconClass":"inbox","consoleDescription":"Manage your inbox items.","jsLibs":["cq.workflow"],"sling:vanityPath":"/inbox","consoleTitle":"Inbox","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured","sling:vanityOrder":250,"list":{"sling:resourceType":"cq/workflow/components/inbox/list","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured"},"models":{"sling:resourceType":"cq/workflow/components/inbox/models","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured"},"steps":{"sling:resourceType":"cq/workflow/components/inbox/steps","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured"},"authorizables":{"sling:resourceType":"cq/workflow/components/inbox/authorizables","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured"},"tags":{"jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured","icon1":{"href":"/libs/cq/workflow/content/inbox.ico","type":"image/vnd.microsoft.icon","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured","rel":"shortcut icon","tagName":"link"},"icon2":{"href":"/libs/cq/workflow/content/inbox.ico","type":"image/vnd.microsoft.icon","jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured","rel":"icon","tagName":"link"}}}

Level 6

is that user member of workflow-editor/workflow-user group?