Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

CQ5.5 to Sitecatalyst Integration

Level 1

Hi,

I have new to CQ5 and I am trying to do sitecatalyst Integration.I have gone through https://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/5-5/administering/integrating_with_omniture/sitecatalyst.html .

If i want to set an event variable(purchase) on the pageLoad of a page of Thank You page, then how do i map that sc variable to cq variable.

suppose- 
I have event7 to set on the pageLoad of only homepage.
when i am mapping it in the page framework like - 
eventdata.events.pageLoad ==> event7 
event7 is appearing on all the page load.
We are using page component for all the pages on our site.

I also want few props and evars to be populated only on certain pages. How exactly I can do this ?

Regards,

K

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

I think this is how it works:

Create a few page components, each one defining a different set of CQ analytics variables. On the framework, map all the CQ analytics variables to SiteCatalyst variables. When the page is loaded, only the variables that that exist on the page will be sent to SiteCatalyst.

scott

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

I think this is how it works:

Create a few page components, each one defining a different set of CQ analytics variables. On the framework, map all the CQ analytics variables to SiteCatalyst variables. When the page is loaded, only the variables that that exist on the page will be sent to SiteCatalyst.

scott

Level 10

The product team will respond to this - i have passed this question to them. 

Level 1

I too am in need of this, was a solution provided?

In the meantime I am going to try what was listed above, but I am already having issues with mapping custom component events so i am not sure it will work out.