Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

cq.workflow.job.retry

Level 4

Hi!

In CQ5.5, I can configure the workflow job retry configuration value by copying a file named 'com.day.cq.workflow.impl.CQWorkflowService.config' in my config.<runmode> nt:folder, with this line of text: 

cq.workflow.job.retry=I"0"

(Please note that the parameter is an integer, and CRXDELite can't create an integer property, so the .config file method is a workaround)

I've tried to do the same in AEM5.6.1. I've noticed that this configuration parameter is placed in 'com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.WorkflowSessionFactory' instead of in 'com.day.cq.workflow.impl.CQWorkflowService', so, I placed a file with name 'com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.WorkflowSessionFactory.config', with the same line of text. I can see in OSGI console that the parameter is changed.

But this method doesn't work. The workflows still retries 3 times (default value). 

Any advise? Thank you very much!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

This configuration has been offloaded onto the sling queue config for the workflow server queues.  Go in the OSGI console and modify the value for the "Job Queue Configuration: Granite Workflow Queue" in this page:  http://localhost:4502/system/console/slingevent

If this works for you it should be possible to modify this value via OSGI config as well.

Will

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

This question was passed to the Workflow Eng team. 

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

This configuration has been offloaded onto the sling queue config for the workflow server queues.  Go in the OSGI console and modify the value for the "Job Queue Configuration: Granite Workflow Queue" in this page:  http://localhost:4502/system/console/slingevent

If this works for you it should be possible to modify this value via OSGI config as well.

Will

Level 4

Thank you very much Will!

And thank you, smacdonald2008!