Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

CQ Workflow is not Completing in UI | isRunning: true and state: "COMPLETED"

Level 1

Hi,

We are facing an issue with workflow. Our environment is in cluster and CQ version is 5.6. For a node, when we run our workflow, it is completed in background but in UI showing that workflow is still running. And because of that we can not apply other workflow on that node. In our workflow steps, there  are custom workflows too.

We checked pageinfo.json, it seems there is conflicting data, isRunning: true,  state: "COMPLETED"

workflow: {isRunning: true, id: "/etc/workflow/instances/2014-12-09/model_10013523650885353", state: "COMPLETED"}
id: "/etc/workflow/instances/2014-12-09/model_10013523650885353"
isRunning: true
state: "COMPLETED"

Please help me to analyse what is wrong with our workflows.

Regards

Arvind

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Arvind,

The workflow instance might still have been referenced in the PayloadMapCache. Just restart the com.adobe.granite.workflow.core bundle from the felix console and verify.    If fixes the problem, file an daycare along with list of hotfix installed, logs of both the cluster nodes,  letancy between instances.

Thanks,

Tweet: adobe_Sham

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Arvind,

The workflow instance might still have been referenced in the PayloadMapCache. Just restart the com.adobe.granite.workflow.core bundle from the felix console and verify.    If fixes the problem, file an daycare along with list of hotfix installed, logs of both the cluster nodes,  letancy between instances.

Thanks,

Tweet: adobe_Sham

Level 1

Hi Sham,

Thanks for reply.

When I restarted com.adobe.granite.workflow.core bundle, issue is fixed.

I need to file a daycare.

Regards

Arvind