Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

cq:lastReplicationAction property name showing as cq:lastReplicationAction_publish and cq:lastReplicationAction_scene7

Level 3

Hi All,

I am working on latest version of AEM as cloud version December SDK

In my local I am trying to create a logic to find all the pages which are activated and trying to read the property cq:lastReplicationAction but I am seeing these 2 properties cq:lastReplicationAction_publish and cq:lastReplicationAction_scene7 I assume these are 2 different replication agents? Please refer to attached screenshot 

Is this a expected behavior also how does these property name can be kept consistent, by replication agent names?

shehjadk07_0-1642062300485.png

forum.PNG

Thanks,

Shehjad

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is a recent addition to support having dedicated status for multiple agents. Please consider this as an implementation detail.

The correct way is to retrieve the replication status via the Replication API, see an example in https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/operations/replicat...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @shehjadk07 

Along with these additional properties you should have the "cq:lastReplicationAction" property available as well. I also see the same on my local as well as on cloud. You should write the logic based on this property.

Asutosh_Jena__0-1642080866910.png

For the additional property we will need to reach out to Adobe to know more about this as it looks like some new feature which is added and not mentioned anywhere in document.

Thanks!

Level 2

I am seeing below properties with default agent on Vanilla AEM instance (6.5) SP 11.

In your case it could be due to multiple replication agents. Please check your replication agents.  

dudeniraj_0-1642081593611.png

Level 4

Shehjad, 

Can you check if scene7 configuration is enabled in your instance, cq:lastReplicationAction_scene7 is getting created/updated after publishing asset on Scene7. 

Thanks

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is a recent addition to support having dedicated status for multiple agents. Please consider this as an implementation detail.

The correct way is to retrieve the replication status via the Replication API, see an example in https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/operations/replicat...