Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Could not resolve dependencies for project com.adobe.training:company-core:bundle:0.0.1

Level 2

I am trying to run a mvn clean install and am getting this error message during the company-core installation:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project company-core: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.adobe.training:company-core:bundle:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Failed

to collect dependencies at com.day.cq:cq-replication:jar:5.4.2: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.day.cq:cq-replication:jar:5.4.2: Could not transfer

artifact com.day.cq:cq-replication:pom:5.4.2 from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Received fatal alert: protocol_version -> [Help 1]

I am unable to find a whole lot of documentation on this specific issue, so any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

4 Replies

Level 10

Are you building a custom project. Looks like in your POM - you are trying to reference a 3rd party JAR that is not part of the Adobe Repository. This is not an available bundle in the Adobe Repo - com.adobe.training:company-core:bundle

Level 10

Are you following an artilce to build the OSGi bundle - if so - can you reference it please.

Level 2

I was trying to import the sample project that is referenced in the AEM 6.1 Back-End Development video course. Am i possibly running into issues because I am running AEM 6.4 and the videos are referencing AEM 6.1?

Community Advisor

Can you please try to make the changes in M2_HOME/conf/settings.xml like below

Creating an Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 Project using Adobe Maven Archetype 11

make sure profile should be active in settings.xml

<activation>

<activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>

</activation>

if you already have same changes try to run install command with  mvn clean install -Padobe-public

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar