Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Core Accordion Issue

Level 1

Hi All

does anyone face this issue?

The removed expanded items is getting displayed when the user removes the items from expanded item section on properties tab and then delete the component on the items tab

Help is much appreciated Thanks

Manjunath

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I tried replicating the same behaviour in the AEM version 6.5.12 and for me accordion is working as designed.

Can you please elaborate a more with detailed steps and the AEM version your are using.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I tried replicating the same behaviour in the AEM version 6.5.12 and for me accordion is working as designed.

Can you please elaborate a more with detailed steps and the AEM version your are using.

Thanks

Community Advisor

working for me too in 6.5.13 aem version 

Community Advisor

Hi @Manjunathbanakar8 ,

Core Accordion component should work as expected. However, in your case it could be one out of below reasons to rectify

• Just in case - kindly check the component you are referring is extending to some other.
  • Even after deleting item verify from where those are referring from JCR (update dialog and use OOTB query Tool in CRXDE)
  • Also worth checking after deleting items from the dialog - are those still present in JCR.

There might have some other ways to debug and check. Let us know how will it goes, If you able to find any JS error feel free to post it.

Regards,

Santosh