Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Converting PDF files to WORD documents

Level 1

Aloha,

I am trying to scan a document into my computer and have it saved in a PDF file. But I need to make some edits in the words and then save my changes to a word document. So the screen was suggested that I join and become a member for $1.99 per month and pay for the entire year up front...which I did. But I have NO IDEA what I am doing or how to use this now that I have paid for it! HELP PLEASE. I just scanned a document not my PC and saved it in a PDF format. But I can't alter or edit the words within that document. Soo I need to be able to convert it into a WORD document so I can edit it and change the words to suit my needs. Can someone tell me where to begin? Then If anyone of you knowledgeable people can help me out and direct me through this I will be happy to return the favor. I make jewelry and also prepare tax returns. Perhaps you need your taxes done? OR you would like to have a specialty pair of earrings or a necklace made? I can do these things if someone can step up and introduce yourself. My name is "Krystal" and I live in Honolulu. It would be GREAT if another Hawaiian was the person that reached out to help me. That way I could easily make good on my offer(s).

[MODERATOR NOTE: Removed contact information. This is a public website, and as such it is not recommended to share personal/contact information. If you wish to share such information with a specific individual, use Private Messaging to do so.]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi, Krystal.

It sounds like you are trying to use one of our document services, called Adobe ExportPDF. As such, I recommend that you refer to the support options for that service here:

https://new.acrobat.com/content/document-solutions/en_us/support/export-pdf.html

There you can find a list of answers to frequently asked questions, the documentation for the service, and a link to the ExportPDF forum in which can ask questions of experts.

Kind regards,

- Carey

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi, Krystal.

It sounds like you are trying to use one of our document services, called Adobe ExportPDF. As such, I recommend that you refer to the support options for that service here:

https://new.acrobat.com/content/document-solutions/en_us/support/export-pdf.html

There you can find a list of answers to frequently asked questions, the documentation for the service, and a link to the ExportPDF forum in which can ask questions of experts.

Kind regards,

- Carey