Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Control AEM connections

Level 6

Is there any OSGI configuration to control the performance of page load, number of http connections etc ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

There is no configuration where you can influence the page load time, as it is determined mostly by the performance of your templates and components. The size of the threadpool of the webcontainer can be configured on 5.6.1 (look for the the "Day CQSE" configuration), I am not sure if it's available on 6.0 (maybe I just haven't found it).

kind regards,
Jörg

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

There is no configuration where you can influence the page load time, as it is determined mostly by the performance of your templates and components. The size of the threadpool of the webcontainer can be configured on 5.6.1 (look for the the "Day CQSE" configuration), I am not sure if it's available on 6.0 (maybe I just haven't found it).

kind regards,
Jörg

Level 6

I found this :Maximum number of threads,: property for Day CQSE HTTP Service .

But since AEM 6.0 is using jetty server, I am not able to find this option. Anywhere else i can find this option ?